- Wash with dishwashing soap and water and rinse thoroughly before first- time use.
- Fill the bottle with lukewarm water and add a teaspoon of course salt and (optional) 2-3 drops of Tea Tree Oil.
- Aim the neck of the bottle at the perineal area and squeeze the bottle to gently spray this area during or after passing urine or stools. This will prevent urine from burning/stinging a perineal tear or cut, can help to prevent infection in the area and will promote healing.
- After use, discard any leftover water and rinse both the bottle and the neck thoroughly.
- Wash with dishsoap and water once a day.
- Use until the area has healed, or until postpartum bleeding stops.
- This product can also be used for general hygiene purposes after a Caesarean section, during menstruation or in people suffering from hemorrhoids.